JellyPages.com

Friday 26 August 2016

Scary Story Competition! Enter Now!

Hey Creepy Crew!

As Hallowe'en is coming up (it's like two months away which to someone like me means it feels like it's next week), I thought I'd run a competition which fits in with my favourite type of story... A SCARY ONE!

I want to receive all of your spooky tales and creepy anecdotes, your terrifying narratives and your scary chronicles - I also want your horrifying parables, and your spine chilling adventures... I think you get the picture!

So, here's the deal... All I want from you is...


You thought it too, admit it.

Anyway, what I really want is, an original story written by you, which I would like to be between 500-1000 words (the most skilled people can write short stories so I know you guys can do it!)

You can enter in a couple of different ways - you can send me your stories through my Facebook page messages or you can email it to me direct at the email address scarymoviesundays@gmail.com.

Closing date for entries is midnight October 15th 2016 GMT.

In your message, please include:

Your Name
Your Email Address
Your Story Title
Your Story (500-1000 words) 

The winner (who will be chosen by me) will get a prize in the form of an Amazon gift voucher, their story published on my blog on October 31st and utter kudos from me!

I'm so excited to read all of your entries and I would love if you would share this competition to get lots of entries!

No comments:

Post a Comment